One of the first things that I do when I return from speaking at a conference is follow fellow attendees and speakers on Twitter. If conference goers used a Twitter hashtag, then you can easily select and follow participants using FollowBlast.
- Sign in to FollowBlast using your Twitter account.
- Search for a Twitter hashtag used at the event.
- Scroll through and select those you wish to follow or follow all.
FollowBlast is not ideal for a massive conference or festival like SXSW, but it’s great for anything smaller.
What is your favorite Twitter tool?
- How to Share Tweets on LinkedIn (without annoying everyone)
- Start a Blog to Know Before You Go